Information and Referral to other Agencies

JARC provides information to families about the services offered by JARC and other core agencies (MORC, CLS-OC, Social Security and Common Ground, for example).  Families often have questions about which agency is responsible for different services.

JARC will refer families to other agencies for the services not offered at JARC (e.g. physical and occupational therapy, psychological services and financial services).  JARC will also refer families to the appropriate agency based on the person's disability.  For example, if an adult has a mental illness, JARC will refer them to Easter Seals or another agency that provides services to that population.

To learn more, please contact Rachel Wall at 248-940-2600 or email