This fun-filled, all-inclusive family evening helps raise funds to benefit children with disabilities receiving services through JARC's Merle and Shirley Harris Children and Family Services.
During this exclusive event, guests will enjoy a family-friendly catered picnic dinner and dessert by Quality Kosher Catering, music and dancing by StarTrax, all zoo exhibits, rides on the Tauber Family Railroad, carousel rides, door prizes, crafts, hidden JARC clues with prizes for the kids, and lots more new and fun activities for all ages.
This year's SpringElation Co-Chairs are Deborah Kovsky-Apap and Ethan Gross. Associate Chairs are Lindsey and Greg Weitzman.
Art Contest: Don't forget to enter this year's 2nd Annual SpringElation Art Contest for kids pre-school through 8th grade! The deadline to enter is May 16th. Click here for details and the entry form...
Tickets and Sponsorship Opportunities
- Regular Ticket - $25
- Supporter - $100 (1 event ticket)
- Dream Builder - $150 (includes 2 event tickets)
- Patron - $250 (includes 4 event tickets)
- Benefactor - $500 (includes 6 event tickets)
- Partner - $1,000 (includes 8 event tickets)
- Sponsor - $1,500 (includes 10 event tickets)
- Guardian - $2,500 (includes 12 event tickets)
- Angel - $5,000 (includes 14 event tickets)