CAREER OPENINGS AT JARC
JARC is seeking a full-time Philanthropy Associate to join its dynamic Philanthropy team to further its mission of enriching the lives of people with disabilities. This position will report to the Chief Philanthropy Office and work closely with the Chief Executive Officer.
- Managing the Raisers Edge database, designing reports and analyzing data, and proficiency of all modules.
- Develop relationships and work closely with donors and volunteers.
- Integral responsibilities and leadership opportunities with events, projects and activities.
- Serve as the liaison to the Board of Directors and Board Committees.
- The position requires ability to work in a flexible teamwork environment.
- Superb attention to detail and organization skills, excellent customer service/people, verbal and written skills, and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 or more years related experience.
- Philanthropy and database experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- EMAIL YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO email@example.com.
Direct Support Professional
JARC is in need of full and part-time Direct Support Professionals to provide support, assist with personal care and hygiene and help adults with developmental disabilities be involved and integrated in the community. A valid Michigan driver's license and a high school diploma/GED are required. The pay rate is $10.50 per hour. [Job code DSP-W]
Also seeking Direct Support Professionals fluent in American Sign Language. The pay rate is $11.50 per hour [Job code DSP-ASL]
JARC is seeking energetic, caring people to work with individuals with disabilities in the family home and in the community. Respite/CLS Workers provide supervision, interaction and care for these children and young adults. The position entails assisting with personal care and daily living tasks as necessary, teaching skills and taking the individual on activities in the community. The hours of the position are part time and flexible. A high school diploma or GED and valid Michigan driver’s license are required. Experience working with individuals with disabilities is preferred. Must be available afternoons and weekends. Pay rate is $10.50 per hour. Job code [RCW-W].