JARC has many meaningful volunteer opportunities for people of all ages and abilities.
- Person-to-person volunteers work directly with the individuals JARC serves, sharing their time and friendship. Whether you take a walk, run an errand, or just share a cup of coffee and a conversation, you can make a tremendous difference in someone’s life.
- Special skills volunteers share a particular talent or area of expertise with individuals served by JARC. If you know a lot about something – computers, music, sewing, cooking, and more – you have something to teach or contribute to a person with a disability.
- Event volunteers provide hands-on help at a JARC event or activity. Click here for a list of upcoming events.
- Office volunteers assist with general administrative duties at the JARC office.
- Judaic volunteers share their love of Judaism with their friends from JARC, perhaps by gathering for a Shabbat dinner, celebrating a holiday, or offering Hebrew lessons.
- Fundraiser volunteers send out personal invitations to JARC’s fundraising events. They also provide vital assistance to JARC staff during the events to ensure that they run smoothly.
For information about volunteering at JARC, contact us at email@example.com.