Chief Philanthropy Officer
A member of JARC’s management team since 1983, Rena Friedberg oversees all fundraising, marketing, communications and volunteer activities of the agency as the Chief Development Officer. This includes individual, corporate and foundation giving, fundraising events and major fundraising campaigns. Rena serves on the Board of the Isaac Agree Downtown Synagogue. Rena holds a master's degree from Boston University.
Chief Operating Officer
Melissa Stewart has worked in the field of developmental disabilities for 20 years, and began working in group homes as a Direct Support Professional while in college. She has a BA in Psychology and a Master of Social Work degree from the University of Michigan. She has been with JARC for more than 10 years and is a Certified Gentle Teaching Mentor. She is also the architect of the "Creating a Gentle JARC Home" curriculum.
PROGRAM SERVICES DEPARTMENT - 248-538-6611
Director of Program Services
Program Coordinators – 248-538-6611
- Shirlyn Davis - 248-488-7542 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rishon Kimble - 248-488-7555 email@example.com
- Rosemary Langevin - 248-556-3784 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Johnna Valls - 248-488-7533 email@example.com
- Monee Whitney - 248-488-7532 firstname.lastname@example.org
BUSINESS DEPARTMENT 248-538-6611
Manager of Administration/Board Contact